Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Desk Active

I Interviewed Josh Swinnerton the CEO of a next generation office health and safety company called Desk Active (www.deskactive.com) recently and think they have a good shot at success in the US.

They use Avatars to help Desk Jockeys stretch, maintain a healthy posture, focus on thier ergonomics and monitor their keyboard and mouse use. The idea is that they will help companies with lots of sedentary workers (call center staff to every day heavy computer users) stay on top of stretching to reduce carpal tunnel syndrome, back & neck pain. You can download personal copies in the near future or a company can buy a license for their whole company and white label it if they choose.

The challenge with any Australian IT company is how do you create product awareness from so far away and what is the best delivery channel for the US. In addition with a product that can be purchased online or sold through sales people or resellers what is the best way to optimize sales as well as margins. We'll check back with Desk Active in a few months and see what their strategy is and how the implementation is going.

2 comments:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just applied for a Car Loan from Mr Pedro and his investment funding company and an Unsubsidized Loan. After doing some research on different lenders I chose Discover because they seem to offer some of the best benefits in the market (at this precise moment in time) at a 2% rate. Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com to apply for any type of loan.

    ReplyDelete